Mittwoch, 18. November 2015

My Favorite Black Boots Collection

Hello everybody,

it's mid november already and I can't believe how fast this year went by. It's just crazy!
It feels like one week ago it was summer and now its cold and rainy outside and at six pm it is already dark outside. But there is one thing that i love about autumn. Clothing. As soon as it is getting chilly outside, I'm ready to wear knit sweaters, chunky scarfs and most importantly boots! I. Love. boots.They come in all different colors, textures and designs. You can wear heeled or flat ones, cowboy boots, biker boots, yeti boots, ankle boots, knee high boots... the list goes on and on.
But there is one particular type of boot that every girl has to have in her closet: A nice, good quality black boot. That's a basic and a must! Well, i have to confess that I have more than only one pair of these "basic" boots. A girl can never have enough basics shoes, am I right? You need one for every occasion, some days you might prefer something a bit more sexy with a heel, the other day you want to be comfortable and stylish so you choose a sleek, flat one. We all know how that goes.






Today, I decided to share my four favorite black boots with you. They are all different in size and style and I love them all. They are comfortable and easy to style with every autumn outfit.




1) Biker Boots with gold detailing by Sir Oliver













2) Heeled Ankle Boot in biker style by Pieces





3) Heeled Chelsea-Boot "Grace" Nubuk Leather by vagabond (Urban Outfitters)



4) Flat ankle boots (suede leather on the back) by Pier one




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen